Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New York City Opera Kickstarter



 I just came across the Kickstarter campaign for the New York City Opera. I have never attended the companies performances but I know that they have been a foundation and an elemental link to starting many young opera singers careers. I would hate to see this art form be lost because there is no money. If you think about it, it all starts with one company and then for all we know it could happen to the Met or LA Scala or the Covent Garden. I mean that seems exaggerated but the New York City Opera used to be so important to Lincoln Center and it no longer has a home. I will attach the link to this blog and see if any of you guys want to donate or spread the word. Believe me it will be for a great cause. Click here for the Kickstarter

No comments:

Post a Comment